Happy New Year! We’re gearing up for a tremendously successful 2017 – full of new sales opportunities to ensure your future remains bright, and your portfolios grow.
I am pleased and excited to announce my new leadership role in California – heading up all Health Net Commercial business: Individual and Family Plans, and both Small and Large Business Groups. I will also continue to lead the Large Group 51+ business in Arizona, Oregon and Washington.
Myself and my regional sales and account management teams are dedicated to creating a beneficial experience for you, your clients, and our members in all regions and lines of business. Moreover, we and other key Health Net internal team members will continue to support broker associations.
Advancing our future
Health Net continues to be dedicated to doing more, committing more, and delivering more opportunities to generate sales across all states and lines of business.
- We remain committed to the people we serve.
- We leverage our local expertise and accountability to serve individuals and companies where we can deliver the greatest value.
- Our products and services will continue to keep employees healthy and companies going strong.
In 2017, we are beginning the year by developing new and innovative ways of doing business. Our main objectives include long-term growth through:
- Competitive price position.
- Improved customer experience.
- Improved quality measures and ratings.
In addition, we will strengthen our commitment to you, our valued business partners, with more focus on broker relations in 2017:
- We will increase our presence at Association of Health Underwriter meetings throughout California in an effort to support competitive rates and lower costs.
- We have hired staff with decades of experience in the broker relations industry, and seasoned participation in California local health underwriters’ organizations.
- Dan Tyler, our newly appointed Director of new business, will lead the way for California group sales of 1-500.
Stay tuned for communications throughout the year with the exciting details of how we are meeting these objectives.
As always, please call me or your local Health Net sales consultant with any questions, concerns, or general feedback. We look forward to continuing our partnership in the 2017 marketplace and beyond!
Chief Sales Officer, Western Region Large Group and Major Accounts
California, Small Business Group and Individual and Family Plans
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2017
- Update for California Large Groups: Expanded Member Wellness Incentive Rewards Your Business, Too
- Outreach Calls to Commercial and Medi-Cal Members in California
- Absenteeism: When it’s more than calling in sick
- Health Net SmartCare: Expanding whole health solutions to California large groups 101+