We want to know what our group members think about their coverage with Health Net of California, Inc. and/or Health Net Life Insurance Company. So we’re going to ask them!
Health Net is launching an online Net Promoter Score® (NPS) survey for California small and large group business plan members. We are already sending this survey to our individual and family plan members as a way to understand what they love about their coverage—and what we could do better.
- Each quarter, 25 percent of group subscribers for whom we have email addresses will receive an email with survey link. Recipients will be segmented so that no one receives more than one survey per year.
- The online survey is fast and simple with only two questions:
- How likely is it that you would recommend Health Net to a friend, family member or colleague? This is a ranking question where the member chooses from 1 to 10 with 0 being not at all likely and 10 being extremely likely.
- What is the most important reason for your score? This is an open-ended question, encouraging members to provide details about their experience with Health Net.
- The first survey will go out on February 23, 2017. We’ll send a reminder email one week later to those who have yet to respond. Of course, participating in the survey is completely optional.
Please assure any clients who ask that the survey is a legitimate and valuable tool designed to improve their employees’ health care experience. Your Health Net Account Manager is standing by to answer any questions.
Health Net HMO and HSP health plans are offered by Health Net of California, Inc. Health Net PPO and EPO insurance plans are underwritten by Health Net Life Insurance Company. Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved.
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!
- On-demand doctor house calls; a new service for Health Net PPO members
- California SBG Underwriting Guidelines effective April 1, 2018
- Offer more to your California Small Business Group clients in Q2
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net