Effective March 1, 2017, Health Net of Oregon/Washington and Health Net of Arizona transitioned the Nurseline Program from Optum to the Nurse Advice Line program operated by Envolve PeopleCare (EPC), formerly known as NurseWise.
EPC is a subsidiary of Centene Corporation. Health Net materials and communications generally will refer to the program as Health Net’s Nurse Advice Line.
The Nurse Advice Line program is accredited by URAC, the toll-free telephone number for Commercial members will remain the same: 1-800-893-5597, TTY (711); no new member ID cards will be printed.
About the Program
The Nurse Advice Line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and offers members toll-free telephonic advice from trained clinicians.
The Nurse Advice Line provides real-time health care assessments via telephone to help members determine the level of care needed at the moment.
Nurses provide one-on-one consultation, medical triage, answers to health questions and symptom-management support. Nurses also offer assistance to participants coping with episodic or injury-related events and other health care issues.
Nurse Advice Line empowers members to make informed health care decisions, better manage their health and seek the appropriate level of care.
Highly-trained, registered nurses are available at all hours to guide members to the right care setting — physician office, urgent care, or emergency room — as well as to offer support regarding home treatment of symptoms and conditions. Seeking care at the appropriate level increases efficiency and reduces the cost of after-hours care.
Nurse Advice Line program highlights:
- Access to a registered nurse for medical triage and health information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A dedicated toll-free number and a live-answered call with single-call resolution.
- Nationally recognized triage guidelines and treatment protocols.
For questions, please contact your Health Net Sales Representative.
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net