A message from Larry Tallman, Chief Sales Officer for
Western Region Large Group, and California Small Business Group and Individual Plans
When it comes to managing your accounts, Health Net knows what’s important. Our online tools set you up for success with time-saving solutions to better serve your clients, and make it simple to manage your business in ways that work for you. All at your fingertips!
Let our business-powering tools help you gain a competitive edge. Log in to your www.healthnet.com/broker account, or your Book of Business tool, to access information quickly and easily.
- Order member ID cards.
- View online commission statements.
- Access member coverage documents and information.
- Establish sub-account access for your employees.
|What to Do||How to Access|
|Help your Health Net plan members
Empower members with the HN Mobile App self-service tool!
HN Mobile provides everything members need to view and track their health plan information on their smartphone. Learn more and download to share with your clients.
|Online commission statements
|Manage brokerage firm accounts
|Book of Business tool PDFs
Handy references to view and download
Start using these fast and efficient tools today. If you’re not registered, set up your secure account by visiting www.healthnet.com/broker and clicking Register.
Contact our Broker Services Department at 1-800-448-4411, option 4, or your local Health Net sales consultant. We’re here to help, or get you to the right contact who can.
Thank you for partnering with us. We’re happy to help you continue to have a strong, successful year – and generate as many sales as possible!
Chief Sales Officer, Western Region
Large Group and Major Accounts
Visit our blogs:
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines