A message from Larry Tallman, Chief Sales Officer for
Western Region Large Group, and California Small Business Group and Individual Plans
When it comes to managing your accounts, Health Net knows what’s important. Our online tools set you up for success with time-saving solutions to better serve your clients, and make it simple to manage your business in ways that work for you. All at your fingertips!
Let our business-powering tools help you gain a competitive edge. Log in to your www.healthnet.com/broker account, or your Book of Business tool, to access information quickly and easily.
- Order member ID cards.
- View online commission statements.
- Access member coverage documents and information.
- Establish sub-account access for your employees.
|What to Do||How to Access|
|Help your Health Net plan members
Empower members with the HN Mobile App self-service tool!
HN Mobile provides everything members need to view and track their health plan information on their smartphone. Learn more and download to share with your clients.
|Online commission statements
|Manage brokerage firm accounts
|Book of Business tool PDFs
Handy references to view and download
Start using these fast and efficient tools today. If you’re not registered, set up your secure account by visiting www.healthnet.com/broker and clicking Register.
Contact our Broker Services Department at 1-800-448-4411, option 4, or your local Health Net sales consultant. We’re here to help, or get you to the right contact who can.
Thank you for partnering with us. We’re happy to help you continue to have a strong, successful year – and generate as many sales as possible!
Chief Sales Officer, Western Region
Large Group and Major Accounts
Visit our blogs:
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net