Cervical cancer can be prevented and treated properly with the most effective results – when it’s caught in the early stages.
To help promote awareness of the importance of cervical cancer screenings, Health Net has partnered with the American Cancer Society (ACS).
Through April, the ACS is calling Health Net members in Arizona, California and Oregon who are due for Cervical Cancer Screenings. The reason is to remind our members to get their screenings, if they haven’t already.
These calls help ensure that our members are getting the proper health care based on recommended cervical cancer screening guidelines, and are part of our efforts to help transform the health of the community, one person at a time.
- On-demand doctor house calls; a new service for Health Net PPO members
- California SBG Underwriting Guidelines effective April 1, 2018
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q2 2018
- Offer more to your California Small Business Group clients in Q2
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net