Cervical cancer can be prevented and treated properly with the most effective results – when it’s caught in the early stages.
To help promote awareness of the importance of cervical cancer screenings, Health Net has partnered with the American Cancer Society (ACS).
Through April, the ACS is calling Health Net members in Arizona, California and Oregon who are due for Cervical Cancer Screenings. The reason is to remind our members to get their screenings, if they haven’t already.
These calls help ensure that our members are getting the proper health care based on recommended cervical cancer screening guidelines, and are part of our efforts to help transform the health of the community, one person at a time.
- Arizona Large Group portfolio refreshed and ready for 2018
- Small Group 2.0 for December renewals and 2018 sales
- 2018 Open Enrollment: California Individual and Family Plan line-up
- California Notice of Changes to Coverage Terms for 2017
- Oregon and Washington Large Group portfolios refreshed and ready for 2018