Cervical cancer can be prevented and treated properly with the most effective results – when it’s caught in the early stages.
To help promote awareness of the importance of cervical cancer screenings, Health Net has partnered with the American Cancer Society (ACS).
Through April, the ACS is calling Health Net members in Arizona, California and Oregon who are due for Cervical Cancer Screenings. The reason is to remind our members to get their screenings, if they haven’t already.
These calls help ensure that our members are getting the proper health care based on recommended cervical cancer screening guidelines, and are part of our efforts to help transform the health of the community, one person at a time.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15