Cervical cancer can be prevented and treated properly with the most effective results – when it’s caught in the early stages.
To help promote awareness of the importance of cervical cancer screenings, Health Net has partnered with the American Cancer Society (ACS).
Through April, the ACS is calling Health Net members in Arizona, California and Oregon who are due for Cervical Cancer Screenings. The reason is to remind our members to get their screenings, if they haven’t already.
These calls help ensure that our members are getting the proper health care based on recommended cervical cancer screening guidelines, and are part of our efforts to help transform the health of the community, one person at a time.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines