Health Net has made it easier to set up an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for your commissions. Broker can now set up and make changes to an online Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) account.
This new online tool will allow you to:
- Create an EFT account so your commissions will be directly deposited into your account.
- Make changes to your existing EFT account, such as a new address or new bank account, etc.
To access the EFT Set-Up instructions flyer, log in to www.healthnet.com > Brokers > View forms and brochures > Support Tools/Online Support Tools > EFT Set Up Instructions.
The EFT Set-Up flyer provides simple, step-by-step instructions with helpful screen shots to guide both new and long-time brokers through the set-up process.
No more paper
Paper EFT forms will no longer be accepted. Please use the online tool for all your EFT actions.
Please allow 1-2 commission cycles for new accounts or changes to take effect.
We’re here to help! Please contact Broker Services at the following numbers:
- Arizona: 1-800-409-6565, option 2
- California: 1-800-909-3447, option 1
- Oregon: 1-888-802-7001, option 0
- Update for California Large Groups: Expanded Member Wellness Incentive Rewards Your Business, Too
- Outreach Calls to Commercial and Medi-Cal Members in California
- Absenteeism: When it’s more than calling in sick
- Health Net SmartCare: Expanding whole health solutions to California large groups 101+
- June Webinar: Health Net’s Wellness Tools for Members and Prospective Members