Health Net has made it easier to set up an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for your commissions. Broker can now set up and make changes to an online Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) account.
This new online tool will allow you to:
- Create an EFT account so your commissions will be directly deposited into your account.
- Make changes to your existing EFT account, such as a new address or new bank account, etc.
To access the EFT Set-Up instructions flyer, log in to www.healthnet.com > Brokers > View forms and brochures > Support Tools/Online Support Tools > EFT Set Up Instructions.
The EFT Set-Up flyer provides simple, step-by-step instructions with helpful screen shots to guide both new and long-time brokers through the set-up process.
No more paper
Paper EFT forms will no longer be accepted. Please use the online tool for all your EFT actions.
Please allow 1-2 commission cycles for new accounts or changes to take effect.
We’re here to help! Please contact Broker Services at the following numbers:
- Arizona: 1-800-409-6565, option 2
- California: 1-800-909-3447, option 1
- Oregon: 1-888-802-7001, option 0
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net