Improving the cardiovascular health of all Americans and reducing deaths from cardiovascular disease and stroke are primary goals of the American Heart Association (AHA). This May, Health Net is partnering with the AHA to present a live call/webinar titled Matters of the Heart: Learning the Signs, Symptoms and Prevention of Heart Disease.
The Webinar will help you learn the warning signs of a heart attack and stroke, and how to manage blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, and weight to decrease risk for heart disease.
Solving the specifics
Managing heart health can be challenging if you do not know where to start or what behaviors to practice. For example, one out of every three American adults has high blood pressure (HBP), and many are unaware of their condition – even though HBP is the single most significant risk factor for heart disease.
This webinar will guide you through the process of knowing your HBP numbers, and how to select and follow an action plan to help you keep your numbers in check.
Join us and register
Matters of the Heart: Learning the Signs, Symptoms and Prevention of Heart Disease takes place on Wednesday, May 17, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
Register by clicking on the link below:
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15