Health Net’s popular and competitive Enhanced Choice defined contribution portfolio continues to grow – Adding more marketable choices to help you generate more sales!
New and quote-ready today are additional Elect Open Access (EOA) choices that promote flexibility and affordability – Top priorities for employer groups and their employees.
Our new EOA plan is built with competitive costs of $15 office visit, $250 hospital, and $1,500 HMO/$4,500 PPO out-of-pocket maximums. You can also couple the new plan with our ExcelCare tailored network, making it even more affordable and competitive.
Great values continue
Our portfolio continues to offer:
- Low-cost plans for employer groups with SmartCare, ExcelCare, Salud, HMO, EOA, PPO, PPO HSA products and networks.
- PPO-Only Package: a smart way to sell with a choice of three packaged PPO plans
- The essentials to complement medical coverage: dental, vision, chiropractic, employee assistance program (EAP), wellness.
- Multiproduct bundling program: Your clients can receive up to 2% in combined savings! Groups with a minimum of 101 employees and less than 500 enrolled members pay less for medical premiums when they add dental, vision and/or life to their quote.
- Broad employee choice: offering employees the potential to choose from up to six plans.
Information and sales tools
For additional information and updated Enhanced Choice sales materials, visit www.healthnet.com or Brokers > View forms and brochures > Large Group Plans.
Learn how Enhanced Choice can help you sell more. Call your local Health Net sales consultant today!
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15