Health Net’s popular and competitive Enhanced Choice defined contribution portfolio continues to grow – Adding more marketable choices to help you generate more sales!
New and quote-ready today are additional Elect Open Access (EOA) choices that promote flexibility and affordability – Top priorities for employer groups and their employees.
Our new EOA plan is built with competitive costs of $15 office visit, $250 hospital, and $1,500 HMO/$4,500 PPO out-of-pocket maximums. You can also couple the new plan with our ExcelCare tailored network, making it even more affordable and competitive.
Great values continue
Our portfolio continues to offer:
- Low-cost plans for employer groups with SmartCare, ExcelCare, Salud, HMO, EOA, PPO, PPO HSA products and networks.
- PPO-Only Package: a smart way to sell with a choice of three packaged PPO plans
- The essentials to complement medical coverage: dental, vision, chiropractic, employee assistance program (EAP), wellness.
- Multiproduct bundling program: Your clients can receive up to 2% in combined savings! Groups with a minimum of 101 employees and less than 500 enrolled members pay less for medical premiums when they add dental, vision and/or life to their quote.
- Broad employee choice: offering employees the potential to choose from up to six plans.
Information and sales tools
For additional information and updated Enhanced Choice sales materials, visit www.healthnet.com or Brokers > View forms and brochures > Large Group Plans.
Learn how Enhanced Choice can help you sell more. Call your local Health Net sales consultant today!
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- Arizona small group rate updates
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Arizona Small Business Group underwriting guidelines effective Jan. 1, 2018