Text4baby, a free mobile information service that promotes both maternal and child health, reached an important milestone recently.
Since launching in 2010, Text4baby has proudly supported more than 1 million users – giving moms (and dads and partners) across the country important health and safety information, beginning with pregnancy and lasting through a baby’s first year.
Easier care connection
Health Net, Inc. was the first health plan in California, Arizona and Oregon to partner with Text4baby and has provided outreach in those states since 2010. We’re making it easier for pregnant women and new moms to connect to the care they need by including Text4baby in our Healthy Pregnancy Program for expectant mothers.
Text4baby continues to provide expecting and new moms with personalized text messages based on their due dates or their babies’ dates of birth. Messages focus on a variety of critical health topics, including immunizations, nutrition, mental health, oral health, and safe sleep. Text4baby also connects participating parents to prenatal and infant care services to give their babies the best possible start in life.
Text4baby depends on a network of passionate partners across the country, working on behalf of families with organizations at the national, state, and local levels, including ZERO TO THREE and Voxiva, Inc..
For more information about Text4baby, go to www.text4baby.org
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Join our webinar on how to decrease sugar in your diet
- Health Net offers assistance for California fire victims and evacuees
- October is Breast Cancer awareness month – for women and men; do you know your risk?
- Diabetes education and screening outreach calls