Health Net invests in member health, and now we’re giving more members a way to put their health first. We’re expanding our member wellness incentive to more California large group products and networks, helping you build and sustain more client relationships to power your business.
We’re expanding our Wellness Rewards Program to include members of our large group HMO, Salud HMO y Más, HMO ExcelCare, EOA, and EOA ExcelCare products and networks, which are available within our Enhanced Choice and Starting Line-Up portfolios. The program expansion includes:
- Rewarding our members’ healthy habits – We’re inviting our members to take their Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) and share the results with their doctor. Once completed, we’ll give them a $50 gift card.
- New sale groups 101+ – The member wellness incentive is available for the effective date of 7/1/17 and beyond.
- Renewing groups 101+ – The incentive reward of $50 will be offered to eligible large group members who complete the HRQ and a primary care physician visit attestation form at any time in 2017. The incentive is effective for members beginning July 1, 2017, regardless of the group’s renewal date.
- This program is already available to our large group SmartCare members.
Materials are available
Sales materials available now at www.healthnet.com > California Large Group > Forms & Brochures include:
- Broker flyer with more information for you.
- Member brochure/FAQ PDF outlining the program to share with your clients and their employees.
- Employer FAQ for your clients.
- Printed member brochure/FAQ will be available soon.
For more details, contact your HN sales consultant today, and get your clients on board!
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- Covered California and Health Net extend deadline to Dec. 22 for a Jan. 1 effective date
- Health Net providing assistance to Southern California wildfire victims and evacuees