At Health Net of California, Inc. (Health Net), we are committed to you, your clients, and our valued members. As part of our commitment, we want to ensure you and our customers receive relevant and timely information about changes to coverage and benefits.
The attached letters and notification will be mailed on or before July 31, 2017, to small and large business members who are enrolled in our SELECT plan in California, and their corresponding employer groups. The documents provide information regarding a new law, Assembly Bill 72 (AB 72), that came into effect July 1, 2017. The letter to our members further outlines what actions they need to take, and whom to contact for assistance.
Your Health Net sales consultant is standing by to answer any questions you have regarding the new law, and the attached documents. As always, thank you for choosing Health Net, and we value your business.
Please see attached documents below:
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- Covered California and Health Net extend deadline to Dec. 22 for a Jan. 1 effective date