At Health Net of California, Inc. (Health Net), we are committed to you, your clients, and our valued members. As part of our commitment, we want to ensure you and our customers receive relevant and timely information about changes to coverage and benefits.
The attached letters and notification will be mailed on or before July 31, 2017, to small and large business members who are enrolled in our SELECT plan in California, and their corresponding employer groups. The documents provide information regarding a new law, Assembly Bill 72 (AB 72), that came into effect July 1, 2017. The letter to our members further outlines what actions they need to take, and whom to contact for assistance.
Your Health Net sales consultant is standing by to answer any questions you have regarding the new law, and the attached documents. As always, thank you for choosing Health Net, and we value your business.
Please see attached documents below:
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!