For most of us, good financial health plays an important role in our overall wellness and supports a healthy lifestyle. By taking control of your financial health, you’ll gain the information and confidence to make informed decisions about your finances and investments.
Start making important decisions about your finances and investments today!
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar-based class that can increase your awareness and help you improve your financial health.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Easy tips for financial savings.
- Ways to reach financial goals to avoid financial distress.
- Pointers on getting the most out of your financial portfolio.
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
The Money Talks – Stop It from Saying Goodbye webinar will be held on Wednesday, August 16, 2017, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
You can register by clicking on the link below.
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- Arizona small group rate updates
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Arizona Small Business Group underwriting guidelines effective Jan. 1, 2018