For most of us, good financial health plays an important role in our overall wellness and supports a healthy lifestyle. By taking control of your financial health, you’ll gain the information and confidence to make informed decisions about your finances and investments.
Start making important decisions about your finances and investments today!
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar-based class that can increase your awareness and help you improve your financial health.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Easy tips for financial savings.
- Ways to reach financial goals to avoid financial distress.
- Pointers on getting the most out of your financial portfolio.
Our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
The Money Talks – Stop It from Saying Goodbye webinar will be held on Wednesday, August 16, 2017, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
You can register by clicking on the link below.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!