Health Net is continuing to offer the stability your Small Business Group clients are looking for. We’ve been working hard to improve our contracts and back-end systems, and have numerous initiatives to improve our cost structure. And that work is beginning to pay off for you
We are pleased to announce that through December 15, 2017, we’re delivering a rate pass for all HMO/HSP medical plans to meet the need for new sales and to provide continued value for the future. The rates for Q3 will be sticking around for Q4.
Renewing groups with HMO/HSP plans will enjoy a lower overall renewal rate for 2017 with their cumulative rate changes for this year based on a three-quarter average rather than four. All new HMO/HSP business sold during October-December will receive Q3 rates.
Additionally, our PPO/EPO insurance medical plan rates were given a 0.0% quarterly increase. While this is not a rate pass per se, you will find that most of the PPO/EPO Q4 rates are identical to Q3 rates.
As a partner in the growth of your business, we’re committed to solutions that drive new sales and help you retain more clients. We’ve taken prudent steps to make it easy for your clients to choose Health Net plans, and for you to boost your business now and into the future.
Thanks for your continued partnership. We look forward to being your preferred carrier for many years to come! If you have any questions, please contact your Health Net account executive.
Regional Vice President,
California Commercial Sales
- Health Net providing assistance to Southern California wildfire victims and evacuees
- Health Net awards $4.2 million to drive health workforce development and improve quality of health data collection
- California SBG Underwriting Guidelines effective Jan. 1, 2018
- 2018 New Case Submission Rules for Groups of 1-100
- California Large Group Enhanced Choice portfolio: Refreshed to power your 2018 business