Good news! – We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. (Health Net) more competitive in the marketplace and to make doing business with Health Net even easier for you. We are happy to share the following:
- Sales Web Portal
- Small Business Group (SBG) renewals – Renewals are now being generated through our Sales Web Portal built just for you. The streamlined process helps get you and your groups their renewal information more efficiently.
- SBG new sales –This new Health Net sales tool brings you online quoting and employee enrollment processing in a single, online tool. More information coming soon!
- New for 2018
- Employer Group offerings – new plan options that are comprehensive and competitive. Watch for more information about our SBG and Large Group portfolios.
- Active&Fit Direct, a new fitness facility program through American Specialty Health, is available with all of our group portfolio plans in Oregon and Washington. It provides members choice, affordability and convenience:
- Members can join a participating fitness facility for just $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee).
- Participants will have access to all fitness facilities within the national network.
- Offers online fitness tracking from a wide variety of popular wireless fitness devices, apps, and exercise equipment.
- SBG Broker Hub – Our convenient, one-stop online shop for all of your SBG needs – from collateral and enrollment information to key contact information.
- Fall Broker Meetings – Keep an eye out for announcements about upcoming meetings that will provide more information about our complete 2018 portfolios. We’re looking forward to sharing all the exciting details with you.
Here’s to a productive and successful open enrollment season!
|Susan Burkhart||Dena Noble|
|Sales Manager||Sales Manager|
|Small Group & Associations||Large Group|
The Active&Fit Direct program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). A 3-month commitment is required.
Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. is a subsidiary of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All other identified trademarks/service marks remain the property of their respective companies. All rights reserved.
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- Covered California and Health Net extend deadline to Dec. 22 for a Jan. 1 effective date