Good news! – We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make Health Net of Arizona, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net) more competitive in the marketplace and to make doing business with Health Net even easier for you. We are happy to share the following:
- Sales Web Portal
- Small Business Group (SBG) renewals – Renewals are now being generated through our Sales Web Portal built just for you. The streamlined process helps get you and your groups their renewal information more efficiently.
- SBG new sales – This new Health Net sales tool brings you online quoting and employee enrollment processing in a single, online tool. More information coming soon!
- New for 2018
- Employer Group offerings – new plan options that are comprehensive and competitive. Watch for more information about our SBG and Large Group portfolios.
- Active&Fit Direct, a new fitness facility program through American Specialty Health, is available with all of our group portfolio plans in Arizona. It provides members choice, affordability and convenience:
- Members can join a participating fitness facility for just $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee).
- Participants will have access to all fitness facilities within the national network.
- Offers online fitness tracking from a wide variety of popular wireless fitness devices, apps, and exercise equipment.
- SBG Broker Hub – Our convenient, one-stop online shop for all of your SBG needs – from collateral and enrollment information to key contact information.
- Fall Broker Meetings – Keep an eye out for announcements about upcoming meetings that will provide more information about our complete 2018 portfolios. We’re looking forward to sharing all the exciting details with you.
Here’s to a productive and successful open enrollment season!
Commercial Sales Manager
The Active&Fit Direct program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). A 3-month commitment is required.
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- Arizona small group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017