That question immediately comes to mind as soon as the throat gets sore and the nose gets stuffy. And, with the cold and flu season fast approaching, taking charge of your health is especially important.
To help you and your clients learn about cold and flu prevention, Health Net is offering a complimentary telephone/webinar-based class, Lung Health: Cold, Flu, Allergies, and Asthma.
The webinar will help you identify the differences between colds and the flu, how they spread, and what the best prevention tips and treatments are. The webinar also explores the effects of irritants to the lungs and how to know if someone is having an asthma attack.
No flu-ing around
The flu is a serious contagious disease that can lead to hospitalization and even death. The webinar will help you understand the difference between cold and flu symptoms and how proper treatment can help end those symptoms quicker.
Note: If you are uncertain if you have a cold or the flu, be sure to schedule an appointment with your primary care provider to receive the appropriate treatment to help make the illness milder and shorten the time you are sick.
The Lung Health: Cold, Flu, Allergies, and Asthma webinar will be held Wednesday, September 20, 2017, from Noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time. You can register by clicking on the link below and entering meeting number 620 351 695:
Remember, our monthly webinars are offered on a complimentary basis to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!