To help promote awareness of the importance of diabetes-related screenings, on August 29 Health Net began reaching out to approximately 7,000 of our commercial members in Arizona, California and Oregon who are identified as diabetic.
The calls are to remind these members to get their screenings, if they haven’t already. Calls like these help ensure that our members are getting the proper health care based on recommended care guidelines, and are part of our ongoing efforts to help transform the health of the community, one person at a time.
Diabetes complications can be prevented when patients are educated about their care needs and keep up with regular screenings for diabetes complications.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Business-boosting solutions for the 2019 selling season
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15