To help promote awareness of the importance of diabetes-related screenings, on August 29 Health Net began reaching out to approximately 7,000 of our commercial members in Arizona, California and Oregon who are identified as diabetic.
The calls are to remind these members to get their screenings, if they haven’t already. Calls like these help ensure that our members are getting the proper health care based on recommended care guidelines, and are part of our ongoing efforts to help transform the health of the community, one person at a time.
Diabetes complications can be prevented when patients are educated about their care needs and keep up with regular screenings for diabetes complications.
- On-demand doctor house calls; a new service for Health Net PPO members
- California SBG Underwriting Guidelines effective April 1, 2018
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q2 2018
- Offer more to your California Small Business Group clients in Q2
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net