To help promote awareness of the importance of diabetes-related screenings, on August 29 Health Net began reaching out to approximately 7,000 of our commercial members in Arizona, California and Oregon who are identified as diabetic.
The calls are to remind these members to get their screenings, if they haven’t already. Calls like these help ensure that our members are getting the proper health care based on recommended care guidelines, and are part of our ongoing efforts to help transform the health of the community, one person at a time.
Diabetes complications can be prevented when patients are educated about their care needs and keep up with regular screenings for diabetes complications.
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Commercial broker update: System enhancements and our commitment for the future continues