To help promote awareness of the importance of diabetes-related screenings, on August 29 Health Net began reaching out to approximately 7,000 of our commercial members in Arizona, California and Oregon who are identified as diabetic.
The calls are to remind these members to get their screenings, if they haven’t already. Calls like these help ensure that our members are getting the proper health care based on recommended care guidelines, and are part of our ongoing efforts to help transform the health of the community, one person at a time.
Diabetes complications can be prevented when patients are educated about their care needs and keep up with regular screenings for diabetes complications.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines