Health Net is pleased to announce our large group portfolios are refreshed and ready for 2018 plan year selling! Our portfolios are built to last, and continue to offer simple, sustainable and low-cost benefit solutions that keep employees healthy and companies going strong – helping you sustain enduring client relationships that power your business.
New for a Jan. 1, 2018, effective date
Our proven solutions meet the needs of your customers today, and provide value in the future. We’ve refreshed and streamlined our marketable large group portfolios to provide more balance and value for employer groups and employees:
- New medical plans have been added to the Oregon portfolio, and are listed in the grid below. Most of the new plans cross-accumulate medical and pharmacy out-of-pocket maximums. Cross-accumulated plans are indicated with an “XA” in the plan name.
- Chiropractic benefit: More robust in 2018 with no maximum limitation.
- More portfolio refresh details: View and download the 2018 Oregon broker portfolio book for a complete overview of all available 2018 plans. The book outlines the new cross-accumulating medical and pharmacy out-of-pocket maximum (OOPM) plans, and the existing plans available with separate OOPM accumulations. Your Health Net sales consultant is standing by to provide assistance with this information.
|New PPO Advantage Value plan||V40-6000-2-6600/XA|
|New PPO Essential plans||E6000-5-6350|
|New PPO Advantage plans||A20-250-2-3750/XA|
|New CommunityCare plans||CC 1T & 3T: 10-250-2-3250DX/XA|
|CC 1T & 3T: 20-2000-3-5600ES/XA|
|CC 1T & 3T: 35-3000-3-7350ES/XA|
|CC 1T & 3T: 50-5000-3-7350ES/XA|
|CC 1T & 3T: 50-7000-3-7350ES/XA|
- New medical plans have been added to the Washington portfolio and are listed in the grid below.
- More portfolio refresh details: View and download the 2018 Washington broker portfolio book for a complete overview of all available 2018 plans. Your Health Net sales consultant is standing by to provide assistance with this information.
|New PPO Advantage DX plans||WA25-2000-2-5000D|
|New PPO Advantage Value plans||WA40-6000-3-6500V|
That’s not all!
Active&Fit Direct, a new fitness discount through American Specialty Health, is available with all our portfolio plans in Oregon and Washington. It provides members choice, affordability and convenience:
- Members receive simultaneous access to all facilities within the national network.
- Member-funded: $25/month fee, $25 initiation fee, and an online link accessible through the Health Net member portal.
- The Active&Fit employer funded rider is also available for purchase. The rider provides members a $100 copay for their annual fitness facility membership. Refer to our quotes and renewals for pricing.
Our 2018 vision plans in Oregon and Washington provide a broad range of coverage choices as depicted in the grid below. Envolve Vision will be servicing our plans, and will offer the same provider network employers and employees use today.
- New plans: Preferred Value 10-3 and Exam Only.
- Our Supreme plan will now offer a $0 copay for exam, and frame frequency is changing to every 24 months.
- All our remaining vision plans will be offered as they stand today.
|NEW PLAN: Preferred Value 10-3||NEW PLAN: Preferred Value W10-3|
|NEW PLAN: Exam Only||NEW PLAN: Exam Only|
|Elite 1010-1||Elite WE1010-1|
|Supreme 010-2 (previously Supreme 1010-1)||Supreme WS010-2 (previously Supreme WS1010-1)|
|Preferred 1025-2||Preferred W1025-2|
|Preferred 1025-3||Preferred W1025-3|
|Plus 20-1||Plus W20-1|
Portfolio values continue
Our portfolios continue to offer great values for employers and employees:
- Medical plans: our suite of PPO plan choices, Oregon CommunityCare tailored network tiered plan pairings, and HDHP plans all remain available.
- Enhanced Choice: the defined contribution package solution that gives clients more choice.
- Pharmacy: affordable choices, valuable specialty coverage.
- HSA/HRA Integrated with HealthEquity administration is available. HSA can be integrated with our HDHP (HSA-compatible) plans, and the HRA can be integrated with our PPO plans.
- The essentials to complement medical coverage: dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, naturopathic, massage therapy, and wellness.
Sales materials ready
Sales materials are available now on the Forms & Brochures page:
- Broker portfolio books for Oregon and Washington
- English and Spanish medical and pharmacy plan overviews
- HealthEquity materials available on our healthnet.com/broker Forms and Brochures page via link to the HealthEquity sales resource site.
Quote now for a Jan. 1, 2018, effective date
Contact your Health Net sales consultant today, and get your clients enrolled for the 2018 plan year!
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q2 2018
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Oregon/Washington brokers: drug list changes for Q1 2018
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1