Probiotic supplements have been a growing trend among health-conscious consumers for the better part of a decade. But what exactly are probiotics and why are they important for your health? To that end, what is a prebiotic and how is it different from a probiotic?
To help you and your clients learn more about the health advantages of probiotics and prebiotics, Health Net is offering the telephone/webinar-based class Probiotics: Good Bacteria for Your Health.
The webinar will help you:
- Identify what prebiotics and probiotics are and why they are important to your overall health.
- Learn how probiotics work to keep your digestive system healthy.
- Understand how prebiotics and probiotics enhance your immune system.
- Review the most common probiotic-rich foods and supplements.
The webinar will be held Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time. You can register by clicking on the link below and entering meeting number 628 616 916.
Remember, our monthly webinars are offered at no cost to all Health Net members and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- Arizona small group rate updates
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Arizona Small Business Group underwriting guidelines effective Jan. 1, 2018