Small Group 2.0 is brought to you by Health Net of Arizona, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net). Small Group 2.0 for 2018 gives you more of what sells with new designs and all-time favorites. Here’s how we’re making it easy for your clients to renew or buy Health Net for the first time:
- New PPO plan offerings available within the Silver and Bronze tiers which more than double our plan offerings.
- New HMO plan offerings available with choice of network: Full Network HMO or CommunityCare HMO – which more than double our plan offerings.
- New HSA-qualified plan offerings to allow more control over health care dollars by offering the tax-saving potential of a health savings account. It’s an effective way for your clients to take a consumer-directed approach to the way they offer benefits.
- Most plans available without pharmacy deductible.
- Medical and pharmacy cross-accumulation for all plans.
- Specialty pharmacy tier available with coinsurance
- The essentials to complement medical coverage: dental, vision and wellness.
Health Net remains steadfast in bending the cost-of-healthcare curve
First quarter 2018 will have rate actions of -1.4% for PPO plans and -0.7% for HMO plans.1
Enclosed are the premium rates and Quoting Tool for policies effective Jan. 1, 2018, through March 31, 2018, ACA-compliant plans. Click on the links below to download/view.
SBG ancillary rates
- Dental/Vision: SBG Dental/Vision Rates effective Jan. 1, 2018, through March 31, 2018 (New Business and Renewing)
- Life: No rate changes at this time
Federal Standard Age Curve update
HHS ACA-mandated age slope factor will impact the rate for all members under age 21. This will reduce the rate spike from age 20 to 21 in the future, but for 2017 to 2018, members turning age 15 to 21 will have additional rate impacts from +20.5% to +57.5%. Learn more about the new age slope factor.
The possible increase in billable members will impact subscribers with more than three children if one or more of the children turn 21. Each subscriber is only charged for their three eldest children under age 21, but is charged for each child age 21 or over.
Please contact your Health Net Commercial Sales Team with any questions. Thank you for your continued partnership.
1The above rates represent statewide averages. Actual plan rates vary by rating region.
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- Arizona small group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017