Health Net is reaching out by phone, email and text message to many of our Commercial and Medi-Cal members to promote the awareness of, and reduce the stigma around, mental health topics.
During the outreach, members are encouraged to talk to their healthcare providers about depression and other mental health needs.
October, which includes National Mental Health Awareness Week and National Depression Screening Day, is a timely month to reach out to members about mental health.
The outreach also lets members know about Health Net’s online program, myStrength, which is an interactive and personalized website offerings clinically-proven mental health applications to help with mental health challenges.
The outreach concludes Oct. 31.
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- Covered California and Health Net extend deadline to Dec. 22 for a Jan. 1 effective date