Health Net is reaching out by phone, email and text message to many of our Commercial and Medi-Cal members to promote the awareness of, and reduce the stigma around, mental health topics.
During the outreach, members are encouraged to talk to their healthcare providers about depression and other mental health needs.
October, which includes National Mental Health Awareness Week and National Depression Screening Day, is a timely month to reach out to members about mental health.
The outreach also lets members know about Health Net’s online program, myStrength, which is an interactive and personalized website offerings clinically-proven mental health applications to help with mental health challenges.
The outreach concludes Oct. 31.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool