Health Net is reaching out by phone, email and text message to many of our Commercial and Medi-Cal members to promote the awareness of, and reduce the stigma around, mental health topics.
During the outreach, members are encouraged to talk to their healthcare providers about depression and other mental health needs.
October, which includes National Mental Health Awareness Week and National Depression Screening Day, is a timely month to reach out to members about mental health.
The outreach also lets members know about Health Net’s online program, myStrength, which is an interactive and personalized website offerings clinically-proven mental health applications to help with mental health challenges.
The outreach concludes Oct. 31.
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Commercial broker update: System enhancements and our commitment for the future continues