Health Net is reaching out by phone, email and text message to many of our Commercial and Medi-Cal members to promote the awareness of, and reduce the stigma around, mental health topics.
During the outreach, members are encouraged to talk to their healthcare providers about depression and other mental health needs.
October, which includes National Mental Health Awareness Week and National Depression Screening Day, is a timely month to reach out to members about mental health.
The outreach also lets members know about Health Net’s online program, myStrength, which is an interactive and personalized website offerings clinically-proven mental health applications to help with mental health challenges.
The outreach concludes Oct. 31.
- On-demand doctor house calls; a new service for Health Net PPO members
- California SBG Underwriting Guidelines effective April 1, 2018
- Offer more to your California Small Business Group clients in Q2
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates