New Health Net Life Insurance Company PPO plans go into effect on Jan. 1, 2018. Our proven solutions meet the needs of your customers today while providing value for the future. For 2018, we’ve expanded our PPO plan offerings in the Silver and Bronze tiers.
We’re delivering more choices and more ways to save – including three HSA-qualified plans that allow more control over health care dollars by offering the tax-saving potential of a health savings account. It’s an effective way for your clients to take a consumer-directed approach to the way they present benefits. Additionally, we’ve removed the pharmacy deductible from most of our plans for 2018.
Available PPO plan options in Arizona for 2018:
- PPO Platinum 750
- PPO Gold 1000
- PPO Gold 2500
- PPO Silver 3000
- PPO Silver 3000 (HSA-qualified)
- PPO Silver 4000
- PPO Silver 4500 (HSA-qualified)
- PPO Silver 5500
- PPO Bronze 5000
- PPO Bronze 5500
- PPO Bronze 6550 (HSA-qualified)
- PPO Bronze 7350
New Health Net of Arizona, Inc. HMO plans effective Jan. 1, 2018
We have also expanded our HMO and CommunityCare HMO plan offerings for 2018. And we’ve removed the pharmacy deductible from most of our plans for 2018.
You have your choice of HMO or CommunityCare HMO:
- Gold 1000
- Gold 1500
- Gold 3000
- Silver 4500
- Silver 6000
There’s even more to offer
Our 2018 vision portfolio of plans provides a broader range of coverage choices and more value. Envolve Vision will be servicing our plans, and will offer the same EyeMed provider network employers and employees use today.
2018 vision plan offerings
|Elite 1010-1 (previously Elite 010-1)|
|Supreme 010-2 (previously Supreme 1010-2)|
Retired vision plans as of Jan. 1, 2018
Our portfolio continues to offer great values for employers and employees:
- More than double the offerings for PPO Silver and Bronze plans.
- More HSA-qualified plans to choose from.
- Most plans available without pharmacy deductible.
- Specialty pharmacy tier available with coinsurance.
- More than double the HMO and CommunityCare HMO plan offerings.
- The essentials to complement medical coverage: dental, vision and wellness.
Sales materials available soon
Sales materials will soon be available on the Broker Portal under Forms & Brochures, and will include:
- Broker small group portfolio desktopper
- English and Spanish medical and pharmacy plan overviews
- Broker Portfolio Guide (have requested correct URL from comm requester; this one is invalid)
Be sure to check in on our SBG Broker Hub
The Broker Hub is our one-stop online resource for all of your SBG need, from collateral and enrollment information to key contact information.
Quote now for a Jan. 1, 2018 effective date
Contact your Health Net sales consultant today, and get your clients enrolled for the 2018 plan year.
- April 2019 Oregon and Washington Health Net Broker News
- How Does SB 1375 Affect Health Net?
- 2019 New Case Submission Rules for Groups of 1-100
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool