This webinar may be of interest to your clients.
Sugar seems to be in everything we eat these days. Most of us would agree that, over time, our consumption of sugar has dramatically increased. But there is good news! We don’t have to give up sweetness altogether – we just need to get it from different sources.
Health Net is offering a no-cost telephone/webinar-based class to help inform you about:
- the impact sugar has on your body
- ways to retrain your taste buds
- where to look for sugar that can be found in unexpected food sources
- tips to lower the amount of sugar in your diet
We will hold the Don’t Sugar Coat It: Curb That Sweet Tooth webinar on Weds., Nov. 15, 2017, from noon – 12:45 p.m. Pacific.
In this class, you’ll learn about:
- different types of sugar
- why our bodies crave sugar
- the relationship between our brain and sweets/sugars
- what sugar does to your body
- easy steps and helpful tips to kick the sugar habit
You can register for November’s Don’t Sugar Coat It: Curb That Sweet Tooth webinar by clicking on this link and then enter Meeting Number 620 844 074:
Remember, our no-cost monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members, and to the general public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!