Sending a friendly reminder to our California broker business partners that Health Net is looking to you to ensure the onboarding process for new groups is as seamless as possible.
To achieve a seamless onboarding process, Health Net must receive the completed, signed, and dated submission documents by the dates set. If you are working with a General Agency (GA), then the GA may request the information below earlier in order to review the group and submit it to Health Net by the stated submission deadlines.
Below are documents that are required at the time of new case submission.
- Live check, copy of check, or check by fax (first month’s premium)
- Plan selections
- Signed and completed Group Service Agreement (GSA) Application
- All signed and completed Employee enrollment forms are to be retained by the GA, and all employee information submitted by the Employee Census Enrollment sheet found on The Hub.
- DE-9C and/or payroll journal
These items must be included by the submission cut-off date or the case will be moved to the next effective month. Click here to see the Small Group (1-100) New Business Submission Date Timeline.
If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact your Health Net Small Business Group Account Executive.
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- Covered California and Health Net extend deadline to Dec. 22 for a Jan. 1 effective date