Sending a friendly reminder to our California broker business partners that Health Net is looking to you to ensure the onboarding process for new groups is as seamless as possible.
To achieve a seamless onboarding process, Health Net must receive the completed, signed, and dated submission documents by the dates set. If you are working with a General Agency (GA), then the GA may request the information below earlier in order to review the group and submit it to Health Net by the stated submission deadlines.
Below are documents that are required at the time of new case submission.
- Live check, copy of check, or check by fax (first month’s premium)
- Plan selections
- Signed and completed Group Service Agreement (GSA) Application
- All signed and completed Employee enrollment forms are to be retained by the GA, and all employee information submitted by the Employee Census Enrollment sheet found on The Hub.
- DE-9C and/or payroll journal
These items must be included by the submission cut-off date or the case will be moved to the next effective month. Click here to see the Small Group (1-100) New Business Submission Date Timeline.
If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact your Health Net Small Business Group Account Executive.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool