Covered California shared a press release announcing that the deadline for a Jan. 1, 2018 coverage effective date has been extended to Friday, Dec. 22 to accommodate increased interest in enrollment for the new year.
Health Net is also extending the date for Off-Exchange plans to Friday, Dec. 22.
If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact your Health Net Account Executive or Account Manager.
- California SBG Underwriting Guidelines effective April 1, 2018
- Offer more to your California Small Business Group clients in Q2
- Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) annual survey process underway at Health Net
- California 2018 Small Group rate updates
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017