Covered California shared a press release announcing that the deadline for a Jan. 1, 2018 coverage effective date has been extended to Friday, Dec. 22 to accommodate increased interest in enrollment for the new year.
Health Net is also extending the date for Off-Exchange plans to Friday, Dec. 22.
If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact your Health Net Account Executive or Account Manager.
- How Does SB 1375 Affect Health Net?
- 2019 New Case Submission Rules for Groups of 1-100
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15