Enclosed are the premium rates for policies effective April 1 through June 30, 2018. These are ACA-compliant plans. Click on the link below to download/view.
SBG Ancillary Rates
- Dental/Vision: No rate changes at this time
- Life: No rate changes at this time
- Optional Chiro: No rate changes at this time
Health Net remains steadfast in bending the cost-of-healthcare curve
Second-quarter 2018 will have a rate pass for PPO & EnhancedCare PPO plans and a lower rate of -2.2% for HMO & HSP plans.1
Renewing groups with PPO & EnhancedCare plans will enjoy a lower overall renewal rate for 2018 with their cumulative rate changes for this year based on an average of three quarters rather than four2. And, all new business sold during April through June will receive January rates.
Below is a snapshot of a few regions:
These rates can be released immediately
If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please contact your Health Net Account Executive or Account Manager.
1The above rates represent statewide averages. Actual plan rates vary by rating region.
2Renewal rates are based upon cumulative rate actions that occurred prior to this year’s renewal date. The renewal rate action for a group renewing PPO plans April 2018 through June 2018 will only include the quarterly rate actions of July 2017, October 2017 and January 2018, but not April 2018, since there is no rate action.
- IRS extends deadlines for provided forms 1095-B and 1095-C to recipients for tax year 2017
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing Jan. 1
- Covered California and Health Net extend deadline to Dec. 22 for a Jan. 1 effective date
- Health Net providing assistance to Southern California wildfire victims and evacuees