Health Net is providing more of what small business groups want in Q2. This includes greater affordability, more choice and easier access. This will enable you to offer, and sell, more.
More affordable — HMO rates are lower in Southern California
As part of our commitment to affordability and sustainability, we have reduced most of our Q2 HMO rates for small business groups in Southern California. Here are some highlights:
More access and choice: plan combinations
with lower participation requirements
Health Net also is reducing participation requirements in Q2 for all regions.
- Thirty-five percent (35%) participation is all it takes to offer Health Net to groups with 6-100 eligible employees.
- Smaller groups (1-5 employees) can join with 66% employee participation.
- Plus, it’s easy for your clients to find their fit with a choice of plans (plus EnhancedCarePPO in regions 15 and 16), in our EnhancedCare PPO Choice package.
Download the details at the Broker Hub.
Health Net is pleased to help you deliver and satisfy more in Q2 by providing what small business groups want.
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net