Health Net is providing more of what small business groups want in Q2. This includes greater affordability, more choice and easier access. This will enable you to offer, and sell, more.
More affordable — HMO rates are lower in Southern California
As part of our commitment to affordability and sustainability, we have reduced most of our Q2 HMO rates for small business groups in Southern California. Here are some highlights:
More access and choice: plan combinations
with lower participation requirements
Health Net also is reducing participation requirements in Q2 for all regions.
- Thirty-five percent (35%) participation is all it takes to offer Health Net to groups with 6-100 eligible employees.
- Smaller groups (1-5 employees) can join with 66% employee participation.
- Plus, it’s easy for your clients to find their fit with a choice of plans (plus EnhancedCarePPO in regions 15 and 16), in our EnhancedCare PPO Choice package.
Download the details at the Broker Hub.
Health Net is pleased to help you deliver and satisfy more in Q2 by providing what small business groups want.
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County
- California Legislature passes Assembly Bill 1048 – partial fill for pain management and Schedule II Drug prescriptions
- 2018 Commercial Sales Guidelines
- ID Card Express program for California large groups still going strong!