Health Net is bringing primary, preventive and urgent care right to our members — literally. Starting May 1, your PPO clients (individuals and all group sizes) will have a new way to connect to care.
Heal is a service that provides primary, preventive and urgent care appointment at home, office or hotel. Appointments are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week, in select urban areas. Members can check the eligibility of any address at heal.com/healthnet.
Here are the benefits members get with Heal:
- A doctor and a medical assistant at every visit.
- The option of having anyone covered by a member’s PPO health plan seen by the doctor in one Heal visit.
- The same out-of-pocket costs as a doctor’s office visit. If more than one covered person is seen at the same visit, each one pays the same charge as a doctor’s office visit.
- A more convenient option for non-emergency situations than urgent care centers or emergency rooms.
Click here for the key details and service areas.
Member Outreach and ID Cards
We’re spreading the good news about Heal to Individual & Family Plan members, both on- and off-exchange, via email and direct mail. Small Business Group (SBG) employees will receive a letter in the mail. SBG employer contacts will also receive a letter. And, content about Heal will be posted on our websites.
In addition, IFP/IEX and SBG members will receive a new ID card that includes Heal contact information, so they have it right at their fingertips. Our large group members will get a new ID card at the group’s renewal.
Expanding services for the health of your clients. That’s Heal and Health Net.
Health Net PPO and EnhancedCare PPO insurance plans are underwritten by Health Net Life Insurance Company. Health Net Life Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- You’re invited to our California Individual Portfolio broker webinar on Oct. 9
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool