Our exclusive ID Card Express program is continuing through 2018, and new Health Net employer groups with 101-500 eligible lives get more than performance as promised – they get a $5,000 guarantee (explained below)! It’s the perfect way to ensure our members get access to their health care benefits right away.
Here’s a recap with everything you need to know about who’s eligible for this guarantee and how it works.
- New large groups with an effective date of Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2018.
- Must have 101 to 500 eligible lives.
- Available with Health Net’s Large Group Enhanced Choice and Starting Line-Up (SLU) portfolios’ plan offerings.
How it works
- A guarantee that Health Net ID cards will be mailed to group employees within 10 business days from the date of their Welcome Letter.
- If we don’t live up to our promise, we’ll pay the employer group $5,000! It’s that simple.
Health Net account executives work closely with you and your clients to keep them informed about group eligibility, and if their employees’ enrollment materials meet the qualification requirements for this guarantee. And then we keep our promise by making sure our members receive their ID cards in a timely manner – guaranteed!
You can get more information about the program from the employer brochure .
Please contact your Health Net account executive.
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Commercial broker update: System enhancements and our commitment for the future continues