We have a team of dedicated individuals to serve and partner alongside you to serve your clients/our members. Here are several updates on enhancements in progress:
- Commission automation – We remain focused to ensure we have a process of automating the commission calculation and payment disbursement you can rely on. While there were most certainly challenges experienced on the IFP end, the resolution effort that was put in place is proving successful as June commission payments were again released as scheduled with portions that required further reconciliation to be resolved in a one-week timeframe.
- Broker Portal revamp – We want to provide functions that work and features that support you as you service your clients. Exciting enhancements are underway and releases are being made on a regular basis—some to improve your experience and productivity, and others to redesign for the future.
- Secure email messaging upgrade – We are committed to privacy and the protection of sensitive information for you and your clients. To that end, an upgrade is coming soon to the public websites where members and partners can continue to have the option to securely send sensitive information by email.
We are committed to delivering a seamless experience for you and your clients. Moving forward please look out for relevant updates here on the Broker Blog, or Broker News page on the IFP website for anything specific to IFP. (Note: IFP website also has a dedicated Member News page for pertinent information.) We recommend bookmarking these pages for easy reference later. Of course, our Broker Services Unit also stands ready to support by email or phone if questions arise.
Thank you for your ongoing partnership in support of our future plans.
- California individuals and families can sign up for 2019 health coverage with Health Net starting Oct. 15
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net