Our 2019 small and large business portfolios1 deliver a strong mix of whole-health benefits and extra-value programs – making them both attractive to your clients and easy for you to sell. Take a look!
New plans and designs provide members and groups plans that let them stay within their budgets:
New Large Group coverage choices that help you sell:
- Oregon and Washington: new specialty pharmacy cost shares of 20% up to $250 (the 15/30%/50% plan will remain at 50%)
- Oregon: new pharmacy plans added
- 10/35/60 and 15/40/65 No MAC plans
- 25/50% MAC A plan
Oregon Small Group CommunityCare 3T plans
Take a fresh look at our 2019 CommunityCare 3T plans!
New Platinum, Gold and Silver designs offer the full package so you can take your business where you want it to grow:
- Competitive rates for all metal levels: Portland and coastal counties (regions 1 and 5)
- Cost-saving CommunityCare Network, which is also a low-cost alternative to competitor PPO offerings
- Choice of in- and out-of-network options: CommunityCare providers, other Health Net-contracted providers, or a non-network provider
Great portfolio values continue for all group sizes
- Our suite of PPO plan choices, Oregon CommunityCare tailored network tiered plan pairings, and HDHP plans are still available
- Enhanced Choice: the defined contribution package solution that gives your clients more choice, and no limit to any combination of CommunityCare and PPO plans
- Pharmacy: affordable choices, valuable specialty coverage
- All the extras: dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, naturopathic, massage therapy, wellness
- Active&Fit Direct: fitness facility discount through American Specialty Health, available as a core benefit at no cost to the employer
- Large business group HSA/HRA Integrated with HealthEquity administration: HSA can be integrated with our HDHP (HSA-compatible) plans, and the HRA can be integrated with our PPO plans.
Get ready to sell!
- All plans quote-ready now for a Jan. 1, 2019 (1/1/19) effective date
- Sales materials available now on healthnet.com/broker Forms & Brochures:
- Broker portfolio books
- Plan overviews
- Small group desktoppers
- Large group HealthEquity materials available via a link to the HealthEquity sales resource site (http://www.healthequity.com/sales/healthnetca/)
- 2019 Notice of Changes
- Washington Large business group plan names have been updated to align with our network offerings, per a new regulation. No benefits or services have been changed as a result of this new naming convention.
Contact us today
We continue to be committed to the health and success of your business. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact your local Health Net Account Executive.
1 Pending regulatory approval in Oregon. Washington benefits are pending review with the Washington Office of the Insurance Commissioner.
Health insurance benefits are underwritten by Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. in Oregon and Washington. Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. is a subsidiary of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- Your and your clients’ privacy continue to be protected by Health Net’s latest secure email tool
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018