Our updated and revised website is now live and ready for you and your employees to fully use!
In case you haven’t tried it yet, HealthNet.com is now even easier to use. With just a couple of clicks we take you right where you want to go. Here’s a refresher on what’s new:
We’ve simplified and streamlined—
• Our new “Lead and Guide” navigation anticipates your next steps, so it’s quicker to find the information you need.
• A smarter, more powerful ProviderSearch makes it easy to find doctors and get in-depth provider information—fast. Plus you can print, save or share your search results.
• Our new Transaction History is a convenient tool for our members to help them keep track of benefits and the services they use.
Ready to go
You can start using the new healthnet.com right away! Health Net members who have an online account will have all of their information on the new site.
Take a tour today:
We hope you enjoy the new HealthNet.com — it’s another way we’re making health care work for you!
- Don’t Miss Our July 18 Farm to Fork Webinar
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- myStrength – The Health Club for Your Mind™
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County