As of January 1, 2015, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will impose an employer mandate that could dramatically affect large businesses. According to the ACA employer mandate, any employer group with 100 or more full-time employees may be subject to a tax penalty if it does not offer affordable medical coverage to its employees.
Deciding whether or not to provide health benefit coverage isn’t an easy choice. Your decision involves more than just weighing penalties against the costs of providing coverage – and can affect your business for years to come.
Health Net can help! Our tailored network and PPO products provide innovative affordable coverage solutions to meet this mandate’s obligations. Check out our informative brochures to learn more, and then call your broker or Health Net account manager to discuss the details. As always, we appreciate your business, and we’re here to help make health care work for you.
- Don’t Miss Our July 18 Farm to Fork Webinar
- Health Net provides assistance to the Klamathon, West and Holiday Fire evacuees in Siskiyou, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties
- myStrength – The Health Club for Your Mind™
- Oregon/Washington Drug List Changes for Q3 2018
- Health Net provides assistance to Pawnee Fire evacuees in Lake County