As of January 1, 2015, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will impose an employer mandate that could dramatically affect large businesses. According to the ACA employer mandate, any employer group with 100 or more full-time employees may be subject to a tax penalty if it does not offer affordable medical coverage to its employees.
Deciding whether or not to provide health benefit coverage isn’t an easy choice. Your decision involves more than just weighing penalties against the costs of providing coverage – and can affect your business for years to come.
Health Net can help! Our tailored network and PPO products provide innovative affordable coverage solutions to meet this mandate’s obligations. Check out our informative brochures to learn more, and then call your broker or Health Net account manager to discuss the details. As always, we appreciate your business, and we’re here to help make health care work for you.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform