As of January 1, 2015, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will impose an employer mandate that could dramatically affect large businesses. According to the ACA employer mandate, any employer group with 100 or more full-time employees may be subject to a tax penalty if it does not offer affordable medical coverage to its employees.
Deciding whether or not to provide health benefit coverage isn’t an easy choice. Your decision involves more than just weighing penalties against the costs of providing coverage – and can affect your business for years to come.
Health Net can help! Our tailored network and PPO products provide innovative affordable coverage solutions to meet this mandate’s obligations. Check out our informative brochures to learn more, and then call your broker or Health Net account manager to discuss the details. As always, we appreciate your business, and we’re here to help make health care work for you.
- You’ll want to join our “New Year, New Challenge” webinar
- Oregon/Washington employers: Health Net drug list changes for Q1 2018
- Step your way to better health! Health Net’s Step It Up Challenge begins in January
- Health Net commercial medical claims submission address changing on Jan. 1
- Health Net providing assistance to Southern California wildfire victims and evacuees