Taking charge of your finances and boosting your financial health is an important part of overall wellness and well-being. Your finances can affect your lifestyle and can also intertwine with your sense of well-being. So start by making important decisions about your finances and investments today.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar based class to individuals that will increase awareness to help boost your financial health. This webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Do you want to learn what Health Net has to offer you?
Boost your Financial Health class will be held on Wednesday, August 19, 2015 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. In this class you will learn easy tips for financial savings, ways to reach financial goals to avoid financial distress, and pointers on getting the most out of your financial portfolio.
Click the link below to register.
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q2 2018
- You’ll want to join our “New Year, New Challenge” webinar
- Oregon/Washington employers: Health Net drug list changes for Q1 2018