An investment in an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) can yield big returns. One study found that every dollar invested in an EAP brings over $8 in returns through decreased absences and increased productivity at work. With so many choices for EAP vendors, however, how can you narrow down the list to find one that is right for your organization? Employee Benefit News compiled a list of questions to ask prospective EAP vendors. Here are a few questions from that list to help you get started:
- Are counselors available 24/7?
- What type of assistance is available if we have a critical incident?
- Does the EAP offer wellness seminars?
- Does the EAP have other clients in my industry?
- Will we have a dedicated account representative whom we can call with questions?
- How can the provider help us in communicating benefits to employees?
MHN can help
MHN, Health Net’s behavioral health subsidiary, offers solutions – including an EAP – for employee well-being, productivity and overall organizational health. MHN is here to help answer any questions you may have about our services, including those listed above. To learn more about MHN, please visit MHN’s website at www.mhn.com, call 1-800-327-7526 or email email@example.com.
Managed Health Network, Inc. (MHN) is a subsidiary of Health Net, Inc. The MHN family of companies includes Managed Health Network, MHN Services and MHN Government Services. Health Net and Managed Health Network are registered service marks of Health Net, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q2 2018
- You’ll want to join our “New Year, New Challenge” webinar