Is it a cold or the flu? Taking charge of your health is especially important this time of the year. The Cold & Flu season is approaching, and it is essential to learn about Cold & Flu prevention techniques and treatments. Understanding the difference between the Cold & Flu symptoms helps treatment work quicker at ending your symptoms.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar based class to individuals that will increase awareness about the Cold & Flu season. This webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Do you want to learn what Health Net has to offer you?
Survive the Cold & Flu Season class will be held on Wednesday, September 16, 2015 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. In this class you will identify the differences between the Cold & Flu, how the Cold & Flu spreads, Cold & Flu prevention tips, flu vaccines, Cold & Flu symptom relief, and Cold & Flu treatments.
Click to Register today!
After your request has been approved, you’ll receive instructions for joining the meeting.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net