myStrength is a dynamic and personalized website that offers clinically-proven mental health applications to help with mental health challenges utilizing tailored wellness resources. myStrength provides a range of mood-improving engaging resources including step-by-step eLearning modules, interactive tools, weekly action plans, self-help workbooks, and daily inspirations to help with depression, anxiety and substance use – all personalized to the user via web and mobile technology to help improve your mental health from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
These self-help resources are empowering individuals to be active participants in their journey to becoming – and staying – mentally and physically healthy. The in-the-moment mood tracking and immediate stress-relief applications are beneficial in driving sustainable behavioral health change.
If you are struggling with your mental health and simply need a lift, register on myStrength to help take care of your mental and physical health.
Please visit www.myStrength.com/HNWell to access and sign up for the program.
Click here to view and download the myStrength flyer and discover how you can use the web and mobile tools to help you get better and stay mentally strong.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net