Health Net, Inc. is helping ensure that Health Net members who are victims and evacuees of California, Oregon and Washington’s current wildfires have access to essential prescription medications, critical Health Net information and services to help them cope with grief, loss, stress or trauma.
Health Net will refill supplies of essential prescription medications for any Health Net member whose medicine was lost in a wildfire or remained behind during an evacuation.
To obtain an emergency supply, these members simply need to return to the pharmacy where the original prescription was filled. For questions or assistance, affected Health Net members may call 800-400-8987.
Any Health Net member affected by the current California, Oregon or Washington wildfires may contact MHN, Health Net’s behavioral health subsidiary, for referrals to mental health counselors, local resources or telephonic consultations to help them cope with stress, grief, loss or other trauma resulting from the fires.
For the duration of the fires and their immediate aftermath, Health Net members may contact MHN 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 800-227-1060.
Other Important Information
Depending on how the fire situation plays out, Health Net may make additional changes to its policies as needed to help ensure members have access to health care services.
More information is in our news release.
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q4 2018
- Suffering from chronic or severe pain? Lower your risk for opioid addiction by watching this webinar
- Health Net members affected by Holy Fire in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform