According to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, three-fourths of adults who have sleep problems due to stress and anxiety say that their sleep problems contribute to an increase of stress or anxiety in their daily lives. Sleepless nights can affect your ability to concentrate and stay focused the next day. Lack of sleep may cause negative mood swings, leave you lethargic, and may lead to missed days at work or planned social events.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar (using a toll free number) that will identify how stress can affect your body and sleep patterns. The monthly webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Do you want to learn what Health Net has to offer you?
Don’t Lose Sleep Over Stress will be held on Wednesday, October 21, 2015 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. During the presentation you will also explore ways to overcome stress, learn relaxation techniques, and tips for a better nights sleep. We will also be offering you the opportunity to enroll in Health Net’s November 20-day Healthy Challenge Series – My Life in Balance, where participants who complete the challenge will be entered into a complimentary raffle drawing for a $25 gift card. Details will be shared the end of the webinar.
- Please register for this webinar by clicking on the link below:
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net