New for your Health Net Member Employees!
Please share this information about our new video series with your employees. The information below is also available on our Member Pulse website.
Still confused about health insurance?
Do you know which health plan is right for you? Do you want to learn more about how health insurance works? Or want to know what HMO, premiums, deductibles and in-network mean?
Introducing a new video series to help you better understand health insurance!
These fun-to-watch short videos will help you understand what you need to know when shopping for health insurance and getting the most out of your health coverage.
Our first video in the series is called “The Right Fit.” This video covers:
- The basics of a health plan
- How to compare costs and benefits of different plans
- How to find the plan that best fits your health care needs and budget
- What Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze health care categories mean
Keep an eye out for other videos in the series throughout the months of October and November! There’s an English and Spanish-language version for each video, so you can watch it in the language you prefer.
- November Webinar: Overcoming Barriers to Weight Loss
- Don’t Feed Your Nicotine Need – The Great American Smokeout Is Coming!
- New from Health Net: Telehealth services from Teladoc
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how