New for your Health Net Member Employees!
Please share this information about our new video series with your employees. The information below is also available on our Member Pulse website.
What do you know about health coverage costs?
Do you understand what you pay and when? Do you want to learn more about how your plan helps pay for the costs when you have an accident or illness? Or what the costs could be if you didn’t have health insurance?
The second video in our new series will help you better understand the costs related to your health insurance!
These fun-to-watch short videos will help you understand what you need to know when shopping for health insurance and getting the most out of your health coverage.
Our second video in the series, “Know Your Health Coverage Costs” explains:
· How health insurance helps pay for the costs of doctor and hospital visits
· What costs are covered in a health plan
· What is meant by premium, copayment, deductible, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket maximum
· How understanding what you pay and when can help you choose the right level of health care
More videos in the series are coming your way throughout the months of October and November! There’s an English and Spanish-language version for each video, so you can watch it in the language you prefer.
See the videos on YouTube in English or Spanish.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net