New for your Health Net Member Employees!
Please share this information about our new video series with your employees. The information below is also available on our Member Pulse website.
What’s the difference between HMO and PPO plans?
Do you know what it means to have an HMO plan versus a PPO plan? And the costs associated with each one? Would you like to know how to find out which plans are available in your area?
The third video in our new series will help you understand the key differences and figure out which type of plan is right for you.
Watch: “The Health Plan for You”
These short videos will help you understand what you need to know when shopping for health insurance and getting the most out of your health coverage.
The latest video in the series, “The Health Plan for You,” explains:
- The main differences between HMO and PPO plans
- What costs are associated with each health plan
- The types of providers you can see and how to access them
- Which plans are available where you live
And remember, more videos are coming your way in November! There’s an English and Spanish-language version for each video, so you can watch it in the language you prefer.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net