New for your Health Net Member Employees!
Please share this information about our new video series with your employees. The information below is also available on our Member Pulse website.
What is a network?
Do you know how to explain a health plan network? Do you know how networks affect your costs, based on what type of plan you have?
This fourth video in our new series will help you understand a network and how it works with your plan.
Watch: “Health Plan Types & Networks”
These short videos will help you understand what you need to know when shopping for health insurance and getting the most out of your health coverage.
The latest video in the series, “Health Plan Types and Networks,” explains:
- What is a network
- What is the difference between in-network and out-of-network
- How networks function in HMO vs PPO plans
- How to use a network based on your plan type
- Members enjoying improved care thanks to Health Net’s quality initiatives
- Your privacy is enhanced with the launch of Health Net’s latest secure email platform
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- Oregon/Washington drug list changes for Q2 2018
- You’ll want to join our “New Year, New Challenge” webinar