Have you ever tried to make a healthy change before the New Year or set a New Year’s resolution that resulted in little or no success? Well, you are not alone. Many of us have tried keeping a healthy resolution before and realized that it was difficult to maintain and accomplish without concrete goals and preparation. Whether your resolution is to boost financial well-being, sleep better, begin and maintain an exercise program or just eat better – we’ll provide information and tips to help you succeed.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar (using a toll free number) to help you get all geared up for a fresh start in the New Year. The monthly webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
New Year, Fresh Start will be held on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. During the presentation you will learn the different stages of behavior change, identify which stage of behavior change you are in, understand the process of change, and learn about goal setting and creating an action plan to be successful in making positive and lasting behavior changes one step at a time. Please join this webinar and make 2016 your healthiest year yet!
As an added incentive, Health Net will be offering a complimentary raffle drawing for a $25 gift card if you attend both the December and January webinars. Details will be shared during December’s webinar.
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net
- myStrength – The Health Club for Your Mind™
- May 9 member webinar: Mindfulness for Health & Happiness