Have you ever tried to make a healthy change as a New Year’s resolution to start off the New Year on a positive note? Sometimes the hardest part is starting, keeping or maintaining a healthy resolution. We will provide information and tips to help you succeed at starting and maintaining a solid exercise program.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar (using a toll free number) to help you get all geared up for a fresh start in the New Year. The monthly webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Move It to Lose It! will be held on Wednesday, January 20, 2016 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. During the presentation you will learn the benefits of exercise, identify fitness goals, create a solid exercise program, learn simple tools to evaluate intensity, and steps for success. Please join this webinar and make 2016 your healthiest year yet!
As an added incentive, Health Net will be offering a complimentary raffle drawing for a $25 gift card if you attended the December webinar and also attend the January webinar.
You can register for January’s Move It to Lose It! webinar by clicking on the link below:
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net