After the busy holiday season and New Year – this time of year can often be one of increased stress and emotional ups and downs. Health Net would like to share a program that may help manage those bouts of stress, anxiety or depression. The myStrength program is offered at no cost to Health Net members; the online program provides support, assistance, and help in coping with situations and behaviors that diminish emotional health.
myStrength is a dynamic and personalized website that offers clinically-proven mental health applications to help with mental health challenges utilizing tailored wellness resources. myStrength provides a range of mood-improving engaging resources including step-by-step eLearning modules, interactive tools, weekly action plans, self-help workbooks, and daily inspirations to help with depression, anxiety and substance use – all personalized to the user via web and mobile technology to help improve your mental health from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
These self-help resources are empowering individuals to be active participants in their journey to becoming – and staying – mentally and physically healthy. The in-the-moment mood tracking and immediate stress-relief applications are beneficial in driving sustainable behavioral health change.
If you are “struggling” with your mental health and simply need a “lift”, register on myStrength to help take care of your mental and physical health. Please visit www.myStrength.com/HNWell to access and sign up for the online program; once you have registered online, you can also use your user name and password to log in to the myStrength mobile app.
SIGN UP TODAY
1. Enter www.myStrength.com/HNWell in your web browser
2. Click “Sign Up”
3. Complete the myStrength sign-up process with a brief Wellness Assessment and personal profile.
4. Go Mobile! After setting up an online account, download the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices and register using the same email and password.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net