Show your heart some love—quit smoking. When you do, the benefits start right away. Twenty minutes after your last cigarette, your heart rate begins to return to normal. One hour later, your blood pressure isn’t as high. One day tobacco-free, your risk for heart attack starts to drop. And one year later, it’s cut in half!
The Quit for Life® Program will give you the heart to quit! The trained Quit Coaches are ready to help people just like you overcome nicotine addiction for any type of tobacco use. Every one-on-one coaching session gives you the know-how and positive encouragement you need to quit for good.
Together, you’ll map out a personalized quit plan that’s right for you. Plus, your coach will give you tried-and-true strategies to manage cravings, handle social situations, and avoid triggers that can derail you.
Along with phone coaching, you’ll have access to other tools designed to help you stay tobacco free 24/7, including:
- A copy of the step-by-step Quit Guide to help you throughout your quit process
- Advice about nicotine substitutes and medication that may be right for you
- Text2QuitSM, a service that sends you personalized text message reminders, tips and encouragement tailored to your quit (not available for Medicare members)
- Dedicated web platform with eLearning modules, community chat room and access to a quit coach via email
Discover the benefits of quitting tobacco and live tobacco free!
Enroll in the Quit for Life® Program today!
Call 1-866-QUIT-4-LIFE (1-866-784-8454), or visit www.quitnow.net and enroll online.
Eligibility for Health Net members: Quit for Life program is available for Commercial, Medicare, Cal MediConnect, and ACA who are age 18 and above.
- November Webinar: Overcoming Barriers to Weight Loss
- Don’t Feed Your Nicotine Need – The Great American Smokeout Is Coming!
- New from Health Net: Telehealth services from Teladoc
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how