Taking charge of your health and making informed decisions are important investments towards successful long term wellbeing. Even when you are feeling fine, it is important to take preventive measures to help manage your health and identify potential health risks.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar based class to individuals that will increase awareness on what wellness resources, tools and support you have available to you as a Health Net member to help you live a healthy life. This webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and employees!
Do you want to learn what Health Net has to offer you?
Health Net’s Wellness Tools for Members webinar will be held on Wednesday, March 16 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. In this class you will learn about Health Net’s member resources, such as, Nurse24 (24 hour nurse support), healthy discounts, wellness programs, mobile app, telephonic and online resources.
You can register for March’s Health Net’s Wellness Tools for Members webinar by clicking on this link.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net