Do you know where your food comes from or what’s in it? Today’s conventional food system depends heavily on the use of toxic chemicals that can potentially pose threats to our health. When you eat whole foods, you’re getting the food in its natural state because you’re getting it intact along with all of the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that are in the food. Basically, it’s the healthy whole food, rather than the bits that remain after refinement and processing.
Health Net is offering a telephone/webinar based class to individuals that will increase awareness on farm to fork – sometimes called farm to table or farm to market – to encourage people to swap over-processed, modified foods for local, natural and unaltered produce, dairy, and meats.
This webinar is offered to all Health Net members as well as non-Health Net insured individuals. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!
Do you want to learn what Health Net has to offer you?
Farm to Fork, Food Prep Made Easy webinar will be held on Wednesday, May18 from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm PST. In this class you will learn about the Farm to Fork movement, identify types of local food systems, explore ways to cook with seasonal food, learn the benefit of whole foods, and learn how to eat sensibly and seasonally.
You can register for May’s Farm to Fork, Food Prep Made Easy webinar by clicking on this link and enter Meeting Number 628 909 146.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net