Are you ready to set a clear path to quitting? About 20 minutes after you quit tobacco, your body begins an amazing healing transformation that reduces your risk for cancer and many other health problems associated with tobacco.
The Quit For Life® Program is here to help you every step of the way—beginning with a one-on-one phone conversation with a highly trained Quit Coach® staff member. Together, you’ll map out a personalized plan to help you overcome the triggers and barriers that make it hard to quit. Plus, your coach will give you tried-and-true strategies to manage cravings, handle social situations, and avoid triggers that can derail you.
The Quit for Life® Program will give you the heart to quit! The trained Quit Coaches are ready to help people just like you overcome nicotine addiction for any type of tobacco use. Every one-on-one coaching session gives you the know-how and positive encouragement you need to quit for good.
Along with phone coaching, you’ll have access to other tools designed to help you stay tobacco free 24/7, including:
- A copy of the step-by-step Quit Guide to help you throughout your quit process
- Advice about nicotine substitutes and medication that may be right for you
- Text2QuitSM, a service that sends you personalized text message reminders, tips and encouragement tailored to your quit (not available for Medicare members)
- Dedicated web platform with eLearning modules, community chat room and access to a quit coach via email
Discover the benefits of quitting tobacco and live tobacco free!
Enroll in the Quit for Life® Program today!
Call 1-866-QUIT-4-LIFE (1-866-784-8454), or visit www.quitnow.net and enroll online.
Eligibility for Health Net members: Quit for Life program is available for Commercial, Medicare, Cal MediConnect, and ACA who are age 18 and above.
- Protect yourself and loved ones from the flu with tips from Health Net
- You can go from couch potato to a 5K runner in nine weeks – join our Oct. 17 webinar to learn how
- Finding Financial Wellness Challenge Begins August 2018
- Health Net members affected by the River, Ranch and Steele Fires in California are receiving assistance from Health Net
- Health Net members affected by Cranston, Carr and Ferguson Fires in California receiving assistance from Health Net